There are a lot of hotel electronic locks companies online because there are a lot of clients that are interested in this type of service. So it´s important to know which companies and what products are trustworthy and worth investing on.
For example there is an professional company that goes by the name of Be-Tech. They have a lot of different hotel electronic locks available. For example one of them goes by the name of Electronic Hotel Card Lock – BASE II ‘LEVER’ RFID E956M-19B. This is a high quality product with good technology, in this article we will further talk about it and some of its features.
This specific product goes by the name of Be-Tech BASE II ‘LEVER’ RFID is a very stylish cylindrical latch solution. It a perfect combination between modern design and high quality engineering which end up being a very secured and multifaceted door lock option that blends perfectly into any back-of-house security that already may be existing in any location, for example with BIS HOTEL software platform. It also seamlessly integrates with existing Be-Tech products that may be already installed.
This product is perfect for anyone thinking about upgrading existing mechanical lock systems in any hotel. For this there is no need for any carpentry to attach this door lock because of the way it’s built and it´s material. It´s not only more modern but also safer, we will dive into some details of this product, to explain the great choice.
In regards to its RFID system, some of its specifications are that it is13.56MHz technology. It also comes with eleven free sectors for future All-in-one card application use, which is very convenient for any size hotel
Other features will be listed below:
- This is a standalone electronic lock with RFID technology.
- It possess a 60/70mm backset adjustable tubular latch, and it´s certification is approved to be ANSI/BHMA Grade 3 tubular latch.
- This specific model has a stainless steel finish of quality SUS304, with higher anti-corrosion performance. The color metal for this design is either Silver or Matte Black.
- Anti-panic exit system – For convenience and in case of emergency, it allows you to open the door by simply turning its handle from inside.
- ADA compliant, which means that guest with physical disabilities will have no problem operating it.
- This hotel electronic door is able to power on when it has 4 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries.