- Various access
Be-Tech G536FK has two access solutions, Fingerprint or PIN code for your convenience.
- One-touch Fingerprint Verification
One-touch Fingerprint verification technology has been applied to conveniently read a fingerprint in one shot.
- Fake PIN code
You can make an instant PIN code for security.
- Operation status notification
Whenever any operation is made, the LED indicator informs you what is happening through different colors and signs.
- Automatic locking
Door lock will be locked automatically after opening door a few seconds (Manual operation is also available)
- Anti-panic exit system
For convenience and in case of emergency, it allows you to open the door by simply turning its handle from inside.
- Alarm (Incorrect Fingerprint or PIN code attempt)
Alarm will be on and lasts for 60 seconds if anyone attempts to open the with incorrect Fingerprint or PIN code for 3 times.
- Low battery warning signal
A continuous “beep” sound during door access will alert you to replace batteries.
- Mechanical key override
For emergency, it can also be unlocked with a mechanical key.
- Model: G536FK
- Front (Front Body): 68(W)X333(H)X33(D)(77 with door handle)mm, Stainless Steel
- Back (Back Body): 68(W)X327(H)X22(D)(77 with door handle)mm, Stainless Steel
- Temperature: Workable -10°C~55°C
- Humidity: Workable 20%~93%±2RH
- Door Thickness: Applicable Range 40-80mm
- Handle: Stainless Steel
- Fingerprint: Up to 40 Groups
- User Codes: 4~9Digits(0000~000000000); 10 Groups
- Battery: 4×1.5V AA alkaline batteries(Operating voltage: 4.2~6.4V). Last up to 12 months(10 times used a day)
- Lock case: Stainless Steel