- Various access
Be-Tech V3A8MT has two access solutions, RF Card key or PIN code for your convenience.
- Invisible keypad
Keypad number can be seen only when you touch the screen with your palm.
- Fake PIN code
You can make an instant PIN code for security.
- Operation status notification
Whenever any operation is made, the LED indicator informs you what is happening through different colors and signs.
- Automatic locking
Door lock will be locked automatically after opening door a few seconds (Manual operation is also available)
- Missing key invalidation
Once you lose your key, it has no validation as long as you re-register rest of your keys.
- Anti-panic exit system
For convenience and in case of emergency, it allows you to open the door by simply turning its handle from inside.
- Alarm (Incorrect RF Card or PIN code attempt)
Alarm will be on and last for 60 seconds If anyone attempts to open the lock by key in 3 times incorrect PIN code .
- Low battery warning signal
A continuous “beep” sound during door access will alert you to replace batteries.
- Scramble code
You can enter random numbers prior to the right code when there is chance of exposing it to others.
- Mechanical key override
For emergency, it can also be unlocked with a mechanical key.
- Model: V3A8MT
- Front (Front Body): 73(W)X333(H)X21(D)(75 with door handle)mm, Zinc Alloy
- Back (Back Body): 79(W)X333(H)X90(D)(77 with door handle)mm, Zinc Alloy
- Temperature: Workable -20°C~60°C
- Humidity: Workable 20%~98%
- Door Thickness:Applicable Range 40-80mm
- Handle: Zinc Alloy
- Card Keys: Up to 40 keys(1 Master key & 39 User keys)
- User Codes: 4~9 Digits(0000~000000000). 10 Groups
- Battery: 4X1.5VAA alkaline batteries. Last up to 12 months(10 times used a day)
- Lock case: Stainless Steel
There are no reviews yet.