- Various access
Be-Tech G536MT has two access solutions, RF Card key or PIN code for your convenience.
- Invisible keypad
Keypad number can be seen only when you touch the screen with your palm.
- Fake PIN code
You can make an instant PIN code for security.
- Operation status notification
Whenever any operation is made, the LED indicator informs you what is happening through different color and blinking.
- Automatic locking
Door lock will be locked automatically after opening door a few seconds. (Manual operation is also available)
- Missing key invalidation
Once you lose your key, it has no validation as long as you re-register rest of your keys.
- Anti-panic exit system
For convenience and in case of emergency, it allows you to open the door by simply turning its handle from inside.
- Alarm (Incorrect RF Card or PIN code attempts)
Alarm will be on and lasts for 60 seconds if anyone attempts to open the lock with incorrect RF Card or PIN code for 3 times.
- Low battery warning signal
A continuous “beep” sound during door access will alert you to replace batteries.
- Scramble code
You can enter random numbers prior to the right code when there is a chance of exposing it to others.
- Mechanical key override
For emergency, it can also be unlocked with a mechanical key.
- Model: G536MT
- Front (Front Body): 75(W)X358.5(H)X22(D)(77 with door handle)mm, Stainless Steel
- Back (Back Body): 68(W)X327(H)X22(D)(77 with door handle)mm, Stainless Steel
- Temperature: Workable -10°C~55°C
- Humidity: Workable 20%~93%±2RH
- Door Thickness:Applicable Range 40-60mm
- Handle: Stainless Steel
- Card Keys: Up to 40 keys(1 Master key & 39 User keys)
- User Codes: 4~9 Digits(0000~000000000). 10 Groups
- Battery: 4X1.5V
- AA alkaline batteries(Operating voltage: 4.2~6.4V). Last up to 12 months(10 times used a day)Lock case: Stainless Steel