- Various access
Be-Tech i8A1FMT has three access solutions, Fingerprint, RF Card key or PIN code for your convenience.
- One-touch Fingerprint Verification
One-touch Fingerprint verification technology has been applied to conveniently read a fingerprint in one shot.
- Operation status notification
Whenever any operation is made, the LED indicator informs you what is happening through different colors and signs.
- Scamble code
You can enter random numbers prior to the right code when there is a chance of exposing it to others.
- Automatic locking
Door lock will be locked automatically after opening door a few seconds. (Manual operation is also available)
- Missing key invalidation
Once you lose your key, it has no validation as long as you re-register rest of your keys.
- Anti-panic exit system
For convenience and in case of emergency, it allows you to open the door by simply turning its handle from inside.
- Alarm (Incorrect Fingerprint or RF card or PIN code)
Alarm will be on and last for 60 seconds if anyone attempts to open the with incorrect Fingerprint or RF card for 5 times.
- Low battery warning signal
A continuous “beep” sound during door access will alert you to replace batteries.
- Invisible keypad
Keypad number can be seen only when you touch the screen with your palm.
- Mechanical key override
For emergency, it can also be unlocked with a mechanical key.
- Model: i8A1FMT
- Front (Front Body): 77(W)X354(H)X83(D)(with door handle)mm,Zinc Alloy
- Back (Back Body): 77(W)X354(H)X86(D)(with door handle)mm,Zinc Alloy
- Temperature: Workable -20°C~60°C
- Humidity: Workable 20%~98%±2RH
- Door Thickness:Applicable Range 40-80mm
- Lock case: Stainless Steel
- Fingerprint: Up to 91 Groups
- Card Keys: Up to 41 keys (1 Master key & 40 User keys)
- User Codes: Up to 21 Groups, 6~12Digits( 000000~000000000000)
- Battery: 4X1.5V AA Alkaline batteries(Operating voltage: 4.2~6.4V). Last up to 12 months(10 times used a day)
There are no reviews yet.