- Stand alone electronic lock with RFID technology.
- Easily replaces existing EN mechanical locks without any carpentry.
- Brushed stainless steel finish with higher anti-corrosion performance.
- Anti-panic exit system – For convenience and in case of emergency, it allows you to open the door by simply turning its handle from inside.
- ADA compliant (guest with physical disabilities).
- Future proof re-programmable FLASH RAM lock memory.
- Powered by four AA batteries that provide up to 1 year normal life time.
- 414 events audit trail.
- Compatible with BIS HOTEL software platform.
- Compatible hotel function and residential function.
- Power: 4 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries
- Battery Location: Inside of the back lock
- Material:Handles: Stainless steel quality SUS304.Lock body: Stainless steel quality SUS304
- Metal Finishes: Silver, Matte Black
- Emergency Opening Options: Emergency Opening with Mechanical cylinder
- Locking Mechanism: Electro-mechanical locking mechanism
- Door Thickness: 35-60mm (only for EURO mortise)
- System Software Compatibility: BIS Hotel
- Storage Temperature: Workable -20˚C~60˚C: non-condensing environment
- Tested Operating Temperature: Tested from -25˚C~70˚C
- Supported RFID Standard: ISO 14443 A (MIFARE Classic)
- Mortise: Compatible with all EN mechanical mortise
There are no reviews yet.